Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

Wow, its been awhile...

Not sure where I've been.  Buried under working, running, traveling, and moving I guess.

I still have been reading a bunch though.  I think last month I polished off Deanna Raybourn's books and then read all of Kathy Reichs' books, which are my guilty pleasure.

For my book list, I'm (still) reading Anna Karenina and Hunchback of Notre Dame.  I also started reading The Old Wives Tale by Arnold Bennett and am really enjoying it.

Earlier this month I read Off Balance, a non-fiction sports book written by Dominique Moceanu about her life as an elite gymnast.

In keeping tabs on popular fiction, I started reading the Fifty Shades of Gray trilogy.  I'm halfway through the second book, and therefore consequently halfway through the trilogy, and still haven't formed a solid opinion one way or the other about how much I like it.  Sometimes I get annoyed by the characters and I have to put my Kindle down.  Then I feel like I need to know what's going to happen next, so I turn my Kindle back on and sink back into it.  Way better then the mess that was Twilight, but not as awesome as the Hunger Games series.

I won't be gone for so long next time, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment